She Should Be A Household Name
“I was wearing the [black] shorts long before Tommie and Carlos did their victory stand protest. But women were not heard or spoken to and black women definitely were not. People said, ‘What’s she doing?'”
– Wyomia Tyus, the world’s first 100 double Olympic champ, talking to World Athletics about how she protested racial inequality in 1968 before John Carlos and Tommie Smith.
- Shaunae Miller-Uibo unloads on Naser being cleared: "I cry foul play"
- Insane: Guy jogs 29 miles while juggling 3 balls nonstop without dropping them once to shatter WR
- If Eliud Kipchoge walked into a Walmart, would anyone ask him for his autograph?
- My tempo course in Boulder is now a COVID-19 testing site. Orange cones, cars, and crapola everywhere