Quote Of The Day
“I hate the whereabouts system, I’ll be honest … I wish there were a better way and I hate the possibility of a non-intentional cheater getting a sanction for what might just be an inadvertent paperwork-type violation. … Unfortunately there is no better way now to guarantee successful out-of-competition testing, which is absolutely necessary to protect the clean athletes’ rights to compete on a level playing field.”
– USADA head Travis Tygart talking about the anti-doping whereabouts system which tests athletes out-of-competition.
- PSA to Letsrunners in London: Sex is banned in tier-2 neighborhoods due to coronavirus
- Police officer falls for prison escapee's ruse that he's a jogger
- Did anyone watch that pregnant woman run a 5:25 mile on Tiktok?
- Franklin Pierce Uni Rescinds Policy That Allowed Athlete Who Competed In Male Track to Win Women's NCAA Title
- Ted Talk(er) claims that high level distance running causes early death.
- US COVID cases have been climbing for 5 weeks. Deaths are flat.
- What kind of person buys a $2500 Peloton bike ?
- Is mass education a failed experiment?
- Runner's Weight Lifting Program.
- Are my easy runs too slow?
- Interview with US Olympic Marathoner Jake Riley
- Is it Legal to feel Emotional after running a PR wearing Next % ?