Quote Of The Day
“This Resolution Agreement is the first victory for college female athletes being forced to compete on an unfair playing field against males claiming transgender status and competing in women’s sports. We thank the Department of Education for upholding Title IX, which was passed into law 48 years ago to give women and girls equal opportunities in sports based on biological sex. Transgender policies have turned Title IX on its head, denying the rights of women and girl athletes to compete only against athletes of the same sex and threatening the future of women’s sports. Federal action against Franklin Pierce University is a warning shot to the NCAA and every college and university in America to back off policies that discriminate against female student-athletes and restore fairness and equity in women’s sports.”
– Penny Nance, CEO and President of the Concerned Women for America organization, talking about the Department of Education forcing Franklin Pierce University to rescind its transgender policy which allowed transgender woman Cece Telfer to win a DII NCAA 400H title.
- Is it Legal to feel Emotional after running a PR wearing Next % ?
- Interview with US Olympic Marathoner Jake Riley
- How long has it been since you went to the dentist? Anyone not go out of fear?
- 3-Season Coaches --- How do you have a family?
- Grand Canyon in the winter?
- Josh Cheptegei should not have run World Half
- Nick Saban is latest proof that Covid is a bust
- How soon for Kiplimo? When will he break Cheptegei's WRs?
- Famed ultramarathon star Kilian Jornet debuts on the road.... Only runs 29:59 10k
- Shelby Houlihan was going to make her 10k debut next week but the BTC just pulled out of the Ekiden due exposure to Covid-19