Quote Of The Day
“We live in 21st century, whereby first we need to accept change. Secondly is that development [goes] hand in hand with technology. The shoe is good, it’s the accepted technology pattern. I will give you an example. We are now doing press conference virtually. Is that not technology? It’s technology. So we need to accept technology in our hands, move on. We want to develop in this world and actually accept technology and marry technology.”
–Eliud Kipchoge talking on Wednesday about the new shoe technology that has totally redefined what we think of as being a super-elite marathon time.
- Aussies: If I told you 4 years ago that Stewart McSweyn would have the Aussie record at 1500 (+3k and 10k), what would you have said?
- Garry Hill has some interesting ideas to make the field events more popular. Should the shot and long jump be run like the HJ?
- Looking to buy an indoor track? The city of Albuquerque is selling theirs
- I don't think I like the idea of a World 5k road championships - What do you think?
- Should all T&F/Road records set after 1970 be voided?
- Scientfic study: Higher mileage runners less likely to have nagging Achilles pain one yr after injury than lower mileage runners
- One month crash course 800m schedule
- STRETCHING is the reason running isn't what it once was....