Quote Of The Day
“Heavy rain is not ideal conditions to do a world record in. So we’re doing the opposite of a rain dance. We have some athletes in great shape, but they’ve all been training in unique conditions and we can’t control the weather. And so it is probably the most difficult marathon to predict. But I believe there will be some incredible racing that will live long in people’s memories – and it could be incredibly quick.”
– London Marathon race director Hugh Brasher talking about the weather and possibility of a world record ahead of Sunday’s race.
- OFFICIAL 2020 President Debate Poll - Who Won Tonight?
- Why everyone seems to think London will be "slow"?
- BBC article on Daniel Rowden
- No, seriously why are nike 4%, temp, alpha, etc so hard to get?
- STRETCHING is the reason running isn't what it once was....
- People who dislike Tinman because his training is too easy should like this podcast
- EU Covid vaccine developers scared of side effects liability - govts to pay
- Wait, what? Nike just released a $200 shoe that is illegal for competition?
- One month crash course 800m schedule