Quote Of The Day
“It’s great to be here and the facilities inside the athlete bubble are excellent. It’s almost exactly a year since Eliud’s last race in Vienna when he became the first man to run a sub two hour marathon. That’s a very long time to wait to race again and we are all counting the days until Sunday.”
– Eliud Kipchoge‘s manager Valentijn Trouw talking ahead of Sunday’s London Marathon.
- London race director already making excuses for Bekele:"Kenenisa has not always been able to train in the way he would normally"
- Addy Ruiter on Joshua Cheptegei : "He is much fitter than Bekele ever was. He proved me he is in 12:30/26:00 shape."
- What can Cheptegai run in the 1500 and 3000
- Valencia Marathon and Half - Full elite fields
- Rhonex Kipruto to make HM debut in Valencia.
- How is the NCAA going to select the NCAA crosss country qualifiers - both individual and team - without regionals in 2021?
- Country shutdown 2.0...?
- Bekele: "I never prepared well for records"
- Geoffrey Kamworor has a big goal and race in mind this fall. What is it?
- Masters... what are you doing now?