Quote Of The Day
“My preparations for the race have been thorough for the last two months. So far, so good. I expect stiff competition on Sunday, but I am ready for the challenge ahead. My prayer is to run well and clock a personal best. But the most important thing is to win the race. There are able competitors in the race because everyone has trained hard. I will focus on my race. I don’t fear anybody, but there is always tension over how the big day will turn out. Every runner is good in her own right.”
– Vivian Cheruiyot speaking ahead of this Sunday’s London Marathon. She says she’s in “much better” shape than when she ran her 2:18:31 PR to win the race in 2018.
- London race director already making excuses for Bekele:"Kenenisa has not always been able to train in the way he would normally"
- Pete Julian training philosophy
- Molly Seidel shares more about her struggles with anxiety, depression and eating : "I will never overcome my eating disorder."
- "Washington Football Team" is now the actual name of the organization? That's the best name they could come up with?
- Maskers: why didn't you wear a mask before COVID? Did infectious disease not exist prior to 2020?
- 800m in two months
- Kinesiotape is worthless
- 5x1000m- What shape am I in?
- LA is ruining the NBA
- OFFICIAL Amy Coney Barrett SCOTUS Nomination/Confirmation Hearing Thread