Quote Of The Day
“(Running NCAA xc at the same time as indoor track is) just shy of insurmountable,. Where do we find grass and cross country surfaces to train on in January and February? How do have some of my staff there and some at indoor track? Who goes to a cross country race at Oklahoma State in the middle of February, and what coaches go to an indoor track meet in Seattle on the same weekend? It’s enormous.”
–Mark Wetmore talking about how as of now the NCAA xc champs are scheduled for two days after the indoor track champs. Whatever administrator came up with that should be fired. At least hold them a week apart.
- Japanese college coach thinks the Covid-19 are way too strict and will result in a suicide - What do you think?
- Is Galen Rupp's 10,000 AR on battled time. Shadrack Kipchirchir going for it on WR day on October 7th
- Cool video: On the 20th anniversary of his Sydney Olympic 10,000 gold, Haile G reflects on the top 5 moments of his career.
- Josh Cox and Ben Rosario are putting on a marathon for 50 men and women on super-fast course in Arizona on December 20th
- Pacing times for 2020 London Marathon men's race are announced
- Nike Alphafly Are Causing A Strange Feeling in Arch of My Foot - Who Else Feels This?
- This is Covid Reality: 2020 Venice Marathon will take place with 2 entrants, 1 male, 1 female
- 20-years ago was Magic Monday in Sydney. Was that the greatest night in athletics history?
- Podcast with Russian Doping Whistleblowers Yuliya and Vitaly Stepanov + John Capriotti Out at Nike