Quote Of The Day
“Preparations have been good so far but not super, because of the lockdown here in Ethiopia. I had to be creative, but I am healthy and training now is going well. During the lockdown, it was not easy to do my normal training. I had to adapt my training program with some more alternative training, like on the bike and gym training to remain fit with my team supporting me as usual. … I was well prepared for the London Marathon in April but as an athlete you need to be ready and flexible, so I focused on October and went on with my training.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking about his training ahead of next month’s London Marathon.
- Breaking: Geoffrey Kamworor out of 2020 world half
- Parents: is there anything worse than Zoom school?
- Can this guy go sub-16? Three recent workouts
- Kilian Jornet is a fraud
- Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone in killing JFK?
- Just sold my car lot for 800k - Need a new job - What now?
- the sub-10,20,44 club
- Jimmy Kimmel humiliated in Emmy's 2020
- Concrete Running?
- D1 XC Tier system?