Quote Of The Day
“I want to give it a go, but I don’t want people to think I am delusional. I know it is a huge ask and there are a lot of talented athletes running. But it is something I want to have a go at. Whatever happens I am going to enjoy the journey.”
– 47-year-old GB distance runner Jo Pavey talking about trying to make her sixth Olympic Games next year in Tokyo.
- JAKOB I. to race World Half in Poland against Kamworor and Cheptegei.
- NC STATE XC, KILLIN IT! Seemingly? First "glimpse" of Katelyn Tuohy Wolfpack
- I can easily run (maybe win) a 50, right?
- I just had a monster workout. Predict my 5k. TTing soon.
- Quick Aerobic Shift
- TADEJ POGACAR - TOUR DE FRANCE WINNER 2020
- Who is the best runner you’ve ever defeated?
- How many degrees of separation are you from Kipchoge?
- What is it like going to a party school?