Quote Of The Day
Ray Treacy: “I always thought [the marathon] would be difficult for her. [She’s] just so good on the track. She’s really good in certain types of workouts and not as good as you would hope she would be for marathon-type training. Tempo running is not a strong suit for her, which is really important for the marathon.”
Molly Huddle: “I didn’t feel bad (physically) until I started marathoning. And I now feel bad. I want to get that freshness back, and I think this year will help. I think it’s all biomechanical. I just have to straighten things up and strengthen some things that the mileage is kind of deadening. And we’ve been working on that. Maybe a year of not going over 100 miles per week will be good for that. I think I’m just more natural on the track…”
– Molly Huddle and her coach Ray Treacy, talking about how she has struggled to put up a marathon performance that lives up to her success at shorter distances.
- How fast can the average high schooler run a mile if given two years to train?
- What does Tinman thinks about the Ingebrigtsens' training?
- Predict my 5k track time.
- This makes no economic sense; Tech companies will reduce your pay by 18% if you move away from San Fran
- Student loan forgiveness - Lol if you actually paid your student loans back.
- Athlete quits via screenshot; surprised coach doesn’t respond.
- I have $1000 dollars. What should I invest in?
- how much does smokey air affect performance?
- One month online suspension for telling a classmate to shut up on Zoom... Should I take legal action?
- I saw a Mom yelling at her daughter at the store telling her to shut up. Is it wrong to say something