Quote Of The Day
“Based on these findings, the CAS decision cannot be challenged. Fairness in sport is a legitimate concern and forms a central principle of sporting competition. It is one of the pillars on which competition is based.”
– Statement by the Swiss federal tribunal which has upheld World Athletics’ testosterone policy for Caster Semenya and other athletes with differences in sex development (DSD).
- Unreal: Max Siegel raises the white flag yet again. US WILL NOT send team to World Half
- Molly Huddle just turned 36, how much does she have left? Will she ever rock the marathon?
- University of Minnesota cutting Men's Track, Tennis, and Gymnastics
- Move over EPO, there's a new guy in town: H7379
- Running is the only sport where hard work hurts you
- Why are so many people afraid of Universal Income on the basis that people need a job for a meaning in their life ?
- 61 year old sets WR mile and he's a vegan
- Inherited over 500k. Plan to Completely Overhaul my Life
- COVID 19 resurgence in Spain is a warning to the US