Quote Of The Day
“I had zero aspirations of running anything at all – not a 5K, let alone an ultra. My athlete had always wanted to do this race, so she texted it to me, and, just like the World Marathon Challenge, it grabbed me. Certain events, I love the challenge and the adventure. … It felt like it was never going to end. It me a while to believe it was done, but it felt good to be across that finish line. My kids had never watched me just race before, and having them run the last stretch with me was really special.”
– Ryan Hall speaking about running his first ultra marathon at the Grand Traverse Mountain Run in Crested Butte, CO.
- Molly Huddle just turned 36, how much does she have left? Will she ever rock the marathon?
- Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in 3-4 months in a healthy way while running high mileage?
- Sub 11 sec 100m runners who can run a sub 1:30 Half-Marathon ?
- What is there for you to look forward to the rest of the year? ????
- I woke up to an orange sky and non daylight in the bay area due to smoke
- CNN: Affluent White student-athletes are profiting from the labor of their poor Black peers
- Caster Semenya loses her appeal . Won’t be able to compete in Tokyo w/o suppressing testosterone
- Why do I suddenly suck at running and how do I stop sucking at running?