Quote Of The Day
“I couldn’t cry, because I needed the water. I peed myself again because I was scared shitless – thank goodness because [the pee] was so warm, and thank God I had something good to eat before I left. I started thinking about the normal stuff you think about when you think you might die. What did I say to my mom and my sister? I told them where I was going and when I’d be back. I knew they were looking for me. But there was no civilization for God knows how many miles.”
– College runner Rachel Smith talking about having to spend the night in a tree to get away from an angry bear that chased her through the upstate NY wilderness.
- IOC VP: Covid or no Covid Tokyo 2021 will proceed.
- Fair or foul? World's #1 tennis player Novak Djokovic tossed from US Open after hitting linesman with ball.
- Masks while racing HS XC - thoughts?
- Kids raised by Single Fathers turn out alright. Kids raised by Single Mothers end up messed up. Why?
- Marine with Lot of Muscle Claims to Run Under 18:00 for 3 miles
- Jakob runs 3k in Rome(18.Sep) ?!
- Wait, did Roger "first sub-4 mile" Bannister really win ZERO Olympic medals?
- USA COULD FACE OLYMPIC BAN!