Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t felt good before the start of the race; I even puked. After thirty minutes of racing, I finally felt better. It was in the final twenty minutes that I gained the confidence I needed. When there were only two minutes left on the clock, the fun began. I just gave everything I had left. I am so happy with the win and the world record. It wasn’t easy.”
– Sifan Hassan speaking after breaking the one-hour run world record at the 2020 Memorial Van Damme.
- If someone is under 60 and lives in United States and isn't on Facebook there is something wrong
- adidas strikes back at Nike. Peres Jepchirchir wears adidas super shoe and sets women's-only half marathon WR
- What is the *worst* advice you can give a new runner and why is that advice bad?
- Ran in 80F with 55F dew point vs 80F with 75F dew point - what a difference!
- Those who have had COVID-19 , upon first sign of symptoms how long was it until you reached the peak of negative symptoms?
- Avoiding marathons in the short term to get faster long term
- Coronavirus is super-spreading at the local university ⚠️
- How many years of training would it take a sedentary 18 year old male to break 16 minutes in the 5k?
- USA COULD FACE OLYMPIC BAN!
- 11 Northeastern University Students Dismissed due to COVID violations...University Will Not Refund $36,500/semeter tuiton.
- Is $700 a month a bit much for an 11 year olds sport?