Quote Of The Day
“To threaten one country’s athletes over WADA’s failed governance model is pretty remarkable and disappointing. WADA is very threatened and rattled but to illegally threaten U.S. athletes is shameful. … It is surprising WADA would threaten illegal retaliation against the U.S.. There is no rule. If the U.S. government stops paying the only consequence specified in the WADA rules and UNESCO treaty is that the U.S. could no longer sit on any WADA committees. … When they realised all it meant was they were off the Foundation board, they went big deal. That means nothing to us, it has no power, it is ceremonial.”
– USADA head Travis Tygart responding to WADA’s warning that US athletes could miss the Olympics if the US were to stop funding WADA.
- W&M Cuts Men's Track & Field - WARNING All NCAA Track/XC Programs Now at Risk
- Rebuild NYRR - Group starts petition asking for removal of NYRR Head Michael Capiraso
- Cheptegei to attack 10000m W.R in Valencia (Spain) 7th of October.
- USC professor suspended for using a Chinese word that sounds like a racial slur
- 365 pound Eddie Hall runs 1.5 miles in 11:27
- Mo Farah Will FAIL in His Quest to Break the One Hour Record
- What is going on with the Oklahoma men’s XC team?
- After starting running did you lose any other vital energies?
- WTF? An employee just called the bank to change his address and they asked for his occupation, his alien status, etc.