Will We See Another Long-Time WR Go Down This Season?
“I’m happy because I have now been given clean bill of health after numerous tests which all turned negative. I have started training while following protocols from the Ministry of Health. … My target this season is to run a world record time. With good preparations, I know it will be possible. The record has been there for a very long time and I need to bring it home.”
– Olympic and world champion Conseslus Kipruto talking about his aim to attack the steeplechase world record now that he’s been given a clean bill of health after a positive coronavirus test kept him from competing at the Monaco Diamond League meet.
- Final Day to become founding member of LRC Supporters Club and get free GOAT shirt
- Antrim Coast Half Marathon: Mo confirmed to run!
- RunCzech announces half-marathon WR attempt on Sep 5 in Prague
- What's the silliest, most pointless COVID safety rule you've seen?
- AirPods Pro - SUCK FOR RUNNING
- Julien Wanders, 25 seconds behind McSweyn in Sweden
- Tuohy, College Freshman Cross Country Preview
- Killian Jornet: VK10K
- What does it feel like to turn 50?
- Is 30 mpw mediocre?
- Will Nuclear Attack come as a Suprise to everyone?
- Mid level pro runners with Teslas?