Will We See Another Long-Time WR Go Down This Season?
“I’m happy because I have now been given clean bill of health after numerous tests which all turned negative. I have started training while following protocols from the Ministry of Health. … My target this season is to run a world record time. With good preparations, I know it will be possible. The record has been there for a very long time and I need to bring it home.”
– Olympic and world champion Conseslus Kipruto talking about his aim to attack the steeplechase world record now that he’s been given a clean bill of health after a positive coronavirus test kept him from competing at the Monaco Diamond League meet.
- Will Donavan Brazier break the 800m world record and win olympic gold in 2021?
- What does it feel like to turn 30?
- Marathon racing shoe
- Recent results form Australia's Matthew Ramsden: 4:55 2000m with a 53 final lap, 13:16 5km.
- Ryan Hall announced that he will run his 1st Ultra Marathon
- Aussie Ollie Hoare runs 3:53 mile in South Carolina and wins by 5 seconds!
- Ben Blankenship 28:08 10,000m