Quote Of The Day
“I was really, really happy with it. I wanted that big one, 23 meters, it felt like it was there, but all I can really do is set myself up as best I can and just try to let it happen the day of. I felt like I did that really well. The consistency I had out there showed that. So I was really, really happy with the consistency and the execution. It just didn’t quite connect on that big throw. But any time you’re consistent like that you kind of know it’s there.”
– Ryan Crouser talking after producing one of the greatest throw series in the history of the shot put at the Drake Blue Oval Showcase, going over 22 meters on all six of his throws, including a stadium record of 22.72m.
- Aussie Ollie Hoare runs 3:53 mile in South Carolina and wins by 5 seconds!
- Ryan Hall announced that he will run his 1st Ultra Marathon
- Ben Blankenship 28:08 10,000m
- Recent results form Australia's Matthew Ramsden: 4:55 2000m with a 53 final lap, 13:16 5km.
- NYTimes: Overly-sensitive COVID tests are dramatically inflating case numbers
- Rural teams are about to ruin our state's XC season
- Wife ruined our surprise pregnancy
- Is life as we know it almost over? Elon Musk wants to connect your brain to a computer. Shows off prototype on pig.
- My brother and sister in law plan to name their son "Absolute Unit", how do I talk them out of it?