Quote Of The Day
“The hardest part for me is I do 99% of my training alone. Doing those long grinding workouts that you need to be top-level can be fairly wearing not just physically but also mentally. Being by yourself, going to the track when nobody else is there, it’s just you and you’re suffering through it. I’ve really been trying to change it up a bit. A lot of times my wife will come out to time me. Just having another body at the track actually makes things a whole lot mentally easier.”
– Ben True talking about the difficulty of doing most of his training alone.
- Is life as we know it almost over? Elon Musk wants to connect your brain to a computer. Shows off prototype on pig.
- Does running too many miles and overtraining prevent you from getting faster?
- Carl Icahn tells the story of when he fired 12 floors of people
- Are You In The 99.99% Group?
- Dreadful ex-colleague needs a reference
- My brother and sister in law plan to name their son "Absolute Unit", how do I talk them out of it?
- Wife ruined our surprise pregnancy
- How the unrest in the U.S ends.
- Did you guys just post proof on the front page that MONACO's TRACK is SHORT?
- Rural teams are about to ruin our state's XC season