Quote Of The Day
– Mo Farah talking about how he’s good at grinding a hard, steady pace for a long time on a looped course. Something that will greatly aid him and Bashir Abdi as they try to break Haile Gebrselassie’s one hour record on September 4.
- Who will have a better career when all is said and done? Sydney McLaughlin or Jakob Ingebrigtsen?
- How much difference would altitude training make to non-elites?
- While running a 5k at your limit, at which point in the race is the discomfort/pain expected to begin?
- Can eating anti-inflammatory foods help you recover from muscle/tendon injury faster?
- Listening to Joshua Cheptegei speak during the LetsRun interview was frustrating
- Sydney Masciarelli to UNC
- Ches to run for USA?????
- Which University has the most normal environment right now (in person classes, open dorms, sports...)?