Quote Of The Day
“12:30 could be possible, maybe also sub-26:00?. I don’t know. It’s possible. It’s possible. And of course, I would really love to run a marathon in the future. That’s where my dream is now, maybe five years from now. I still have a lot of things to fix now, from now until 2024, 2025. I still have a lot of things to accomplish and perhaps maybe try to run the marathon.”
– Joshua Cheptegei looking ahead to what feats he might set out to accomplish in the future after breaking the 5,000m world record 11 days ago in Monaco.
- Usain Bolt test positive for COVID
- Is Jakob Ingebrigtsen FINISHED?
- Joshua Cheptegei talks to LetsRun.com: "I have a surprise. I might run a 10,000 meters very soon,"
- Most hyped accomplished least track athlete?
- 10miles @ HMP-MP pace
- The #1 Sports University in World History -- USC Reports alarming increase in COVID19 Infections
- UK Science Adviser to Government- Lockdown Was a “Monumental Mistake on a Global Scale”
- London Marathon denies ten EVER PRESENT runners (have run all 39 London Marathons)
- Shelby Houlihan vs Matt Centrowitz in 5000 right now.
- For those who quit running, what were the mental stages leading up to finally doing it?