Quote Of The Day
“I hit that last hurdle because I went really hard for the first nine, and stuff like this happens. But I think I was rewarded by just going all in at the end and I got a great time. It’s a great lesson for me to always run until the finish line.”
– Karsten Warholm talking about just missing the 400H world record after he hit the final hurdle and ran 46.87 at the Stockholm Diamond League meet.
- Live Stockholm Diamond League post-meet video show at Noon eastern Sunday for Supporters Club members
- Cam Levins is BACK BABY!!! Time trial a half in 1:02
- 400h - WARHOLM 46.87
- Obiri 4:10 in Stockholm, what happened?
- I ran a 1:16:44 Half at 27.3 BMI
- Seth demoor wins pikes peak
- any way to avoid being so tired after longer runs?
- For those who quit running, what were the mental stages leading up to finally doing it?