Quote Of The Day
“The London Marathon has been so important to me since I was a schoolboy and when they asked me to do this I thought it would be great to help. I am in good shape, I’ll be in London that week and it fits in with my training. I’ve been training here in Font Romeu with some of the British guys who are going for that Olympic qualifying time and they are good lads. I know just how special it is just to compete for your country at an Olympic Games and it would be great to help other athletes achieve this. With the current global situation and lack of races, the Virgin Money London Marathon in October is the best chance for athletes to run the Olympic qualifying time.”
– Mo Farah talking about why he agreed to be a pacer for the 2020 London Marathon where he’ll try to help some fellow Brits get the 2:11:30 Olympic qualifying standard.
- Are Team Ingebrigtsen too good to be true?
- 65-75mpw easy only (in "zone 2" HR)
- Friend Going Down on Arm Robbery because his lawyer wont listen to me!
- Spencer Brown (aka The athlete Special) signs contract with Brooks Beast
- What’s the fastest race an Ingebrigtsen has won?
- Are workouts worth it if you run under 60 miles per week
- Brie Oakley Shares her Story
- The Obesification of the U.S.
- The marathon distance makes no sense and needs to be changed