Quote Of The Day
“At times, you wanted to prove to the world that you can run, that even in good shape, you can still do cool things.”
“Doing without pacemakers, it’s something that I wanted for many years. Because [some people] believe we can only break records by having pacemakers. But I just wanted to prove to them that I can still do it without [them].”
– Moses Kiptanui talking about why he didn’t want to use pacers when he broke the steeplechase world record at the 1995 Weltklasse Zurich meet, becoming the first man under 8 minutes with 7:59.18.
- Mo Farah is the reason we're not more excited about Cheptegei's 12:35...
- Stickholm Entries, Muir Kipyegon, Obiri in W1500, Brazier VS Burgin in M800, Ungebritsens in M1500
- Is Gjert Ingebritsen the GOAT coach?
- What's the Boulder/Flagstaff/Iten of Europe?
- Rumour - Cheptegei to attempt the 10,000m WR in September!
- Did Cheptegei look WAY too relaxed to anybody else? Concerning?
- What states have cancelled high school cross country? Which states are definitely going on?
- Oh yeah, this on-campus thing will work out great
- UNC-Chapel Hill reverses plans for in-person classes after 130 students test positive for Covid-19