Quote Of The Day
“It also comes down to how safe the races are. I’m not in the mood for racing for racing’s sake this year. The stakes are a bit too high. I don’t fancy catching coronavirus at an event. Being a runner, it’s a respiratory disease, it’s a year before the Olympics. I don’t fancy running any risk. So I don’t know if I’m going to run before the end of the season. It’s about making smart decisions at the moment.”
– GB’s 200m world champion Dina Asher-Smith talking about how she might not race at all in 2020 out of fear of coronavirus.
- Cheptegei 5000m and Kipchoge Marathon WRs Left Me Feeling INDIFFERENT
- Chep wore socks with spikes?
- Why do many here believe Jakob I is doping?
- Addressing Letsrun and their take on weight
- on Craig Engels "He's very fast over the last 1500 meters."
- I'm seeing meets in Europe with thousands of fans sitting next to each other, and nobody wearing masks
- should I quit college running already?
- Does this happen to any other guys?
- Out of Nowhere - A New HS Superstar Miler