Quote Of The Day
“I told the NCAA yesterday when they asked me if we could host in March, I said, ‘yeah, our term paper’s ready to be turn in and now you want us to extend to March. We can do that, but we could do it right now.’ So that’s kind of how I feel about it. …We are going to figure out some way to have a competitive season this fall, and then maybe a NCAA championship season in the winter or spring. So I told them, we are going to run a 10,000-meter race with the men, and 6,000-meter race for the women on our our home course on Nov. 21 – the date of the national championship – whether it’s just us or us and a couple other schools in a scrimmage or in some limited season that does not burn eligibility. We’re gonna have some competitive opportunity on that date and hopefully some others to go on with it.”
– Oklahoma State coach Dave Smith reacting to the NCAA’s decision to cancel all fall sport championships (OSU was supposed to host NCAA XC Champs this year).
- Out of Nowhere - A New HS Superstar Miler
- Julian Wanders, overcooked in Monaco
- Dragonfly spikes Cheptegei was wearing: they aren't actually carbon fiber, correct?
- How do apartment complex investors/owners make money?
- How does an athlete micro-dose without failing the ABP?
- Most effective duration for daily aerobic runs
- BREAKING: Yale university discriminated against Asian and White applicants
- Underground XC Meets
- Bekele's 12:37 is superior to Cheptegei's 12:35
- THE NEW KING - New 5000m WR by Joshua Cheptegei !!! 12:35:37
- Bryce MF Hoppel