Quote Of The Day
“The World Anti-Doping Agency has introduced changes to the code to allow for recreational drugs used out of competition … to have a different set of penalties applied. To put it simply, we’re here to catch cheats. Instead a public health approach will be used. However, regardless of the shorter ban, athletes are strongly encouraged to stay clean and away from illegal drugs. Despite the length of the ban, it’s still not worth it.”
– A UK Anti-Doping spokesperson talking about WADA’s decision downgrade bans for out-of-competition recreational drug use.
- 2021 London Marathon also in October. How does this affect Boston, Tokyo, and other majors?
- How are Pete Julian's Americans Traveling to Europe
- Running high mileage is significantly easier than people think
- London Marathon will be laps around a big park
- Why are the British men so bad at 5000m/10000m?
- Let’s talk about China’s covid case #s
- Thoughts on Magness and McMillan
- What is the best way to approach time trials alone??
- Why Isn't Houlihan Taking On Hassan?
- Lance Armstrong said he used to be able to average 495 watts for 30-40 minutes
- Houlihan one mile American record attempt