Quote Of The Day
“I’ve worked so, so hard these last few years but where the sport has moved to now is that the first question someone is asked after a marathon is ‘what shoes did you wear?’ … If somebody breaks the Irish marathon record in them are you going to feel good about it or are you going to have to call up John [Treacy] and apologize.”
– Irish 2:11 marathoner Stephen Scullion talking about how the Nike Vaporflys have “ruined the sport.”
- Jess Hull - 8.41 3km in terrible condition
- Team Boss (Emma & Co) Racing Fast Mile on Saturday (7/25)
- Jim Ryun calls out Hicham El Guerrouj?
- Is the USA doomed if another stimulus package passes?
- Are coaches pointless in track and field?
- Who Cares about Sweden, a state in the US has handled COVID even better and We've ignored it
- Which Improved as you got Faster . Cadence or Stride Length?
- Texas is suffering
- Are there any distance runners that are well-known among the average person?
- What's the point in being a professional runner?
- Former NAU XC Coach Eric Heins: Starting a NEW NCAA D3 track program !