Quote Of The Day
“I’ve worked so, so hard these last few years but where the sport has moved to now is that the first question someone is asked after a marathon is ‘what shoes did you wear?’ … If somebody breaks the Irish marathon record in them are you going to feel good about it or are you going to have to call up John [Treacy] and apologize.”
– Irish 2:11 marathoner Stephen Scullion talking about how the Nike Vaporflys have “ruined the sport.”
- Former NAU XC Coach Eric Heins: Starting a NEW NCAA D3 track program !
- Why did Centro wear his Gold Medal to Jim Ryun's ceremony?
- ryan hall geez
- What would it take for you to refuse to watch any pro track or marathons?
- Just curious....how much do you make per hour?
- Boulder YouTubers don’t know how to run
- Why is the domination in distance running events by African nations so recent?
- Sydney Masciarelli WORLD RECORD 1 mile w/ basketball