Quote Of The Day
“I think you can learn a lot about patience, and while you really like to see results, sometimes those results take time to materialize. That’s often hard to hang onto because everybody is so into the instant impact of it. The thing to remember is failure can be a temporary detour to success. If you don’t see exactly what you want in that moment, give it some time, pray, keep working, and see where you can go. I never would have imagined my career would become what it was and that on July 24, 2020, I will be receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom.”
– Jim Ryun talking in an interview about how athletes can deal with failure or setbacks and how he went from a junior high athlete cut from every sports team to an Olympic silver medalist. *Full Video Interview
- Do you prefer to run in the morning or evening during the summer?
- High School XC - states competing this fall?
- Most Talented Runner in History? Daniel Komen or Kenenisa Bekele?
- Al Carius Steps Down As North Central College Coach
- Who knew there was a $130 running t-shirt and how awesome must it feel?!!
- Happy Birthday Robin Williams! 1:59.4 for the half mile, 52.3 for the 440 on school record mile relay.
- NCAA DECISION ON FRIDAY