Quote Of The Day
“I’ve definitely heard all of the selling points. Everyone is trying to sell me on them. And I’m very stubborn, like in that way where everyone wants me to do it, so I’m not going to do it. I like what I wear, and it’s working for me, so I don’t want to change it. … I don’t want someone tweeting about, oh, is it because she was wearing the shoes? I’m like, I’m just gonna nip that in the bud right now: no. It’s not because I was wearing the shoes. I did that myself.”
– Shelby Houlihan talking about why she still races in a shoe from 2013 (the Nike Victory 2) when updated models are available.
- Shannon Rowbury 8:40 3k, Kerr 2:17 1k, Amos 1:15 600 And More In Portland
- Katelyn Tuohy Major Knee Surgery
- Will COVID be Worse in Winter?
- Are any Boulder runners NOT in a YouTube-d training group?
- What a lot of MPW cycling?
- Addicted to coffee, how do I stop?
- NEXT HS STAR JENNA HUTCHINS
- German Fernandez - how fast could he have run if he stayed healthy?
- Liz McColgan Interview: doesn't agree with Nike carbon-plated shoes. She is losing love of the sport....