Quote Of The Day
“A lot of people kind of misconstrued that as, Oh, she literally hasn’t run before, this is so crazy. I was like, yes, I’m a professional runner. This is how I make my living.”
– Molly Seidel talking about how headlines after she finished second in the Olympic Trials created confusion and the flight attendants on her flight out of Atlanta even went as far to ask her if she had trained for the race.
- Masters star Kevin Castille - whom many LRCers thought was on drugs - is banned for testing positive for a steroid
- My non-track friend just ran 15:25 in a 5k - should they train full time?
- Free Nick Symmonds
- Are you wearing a mask while running?
- How are we supposed to afford shoes???
- Can I be sued for badmouthing a doctor on a Facebook group?
- Half marathon training is the best training for a individual who wants to compete in everything from middle distances to ultras?
- Fastest runner on the website?