Quote Of The Day
“I kind of want to see what [Donavan Brazier] can do in the mile and 1,500 … because I know eventually he’s going to break the world record in 800. I would love to see what this guy can do at the higher distances, to see if you can kind of be one of those dual athletes who can go and win a 800 and a 15 if the the schedule permits … That’s a given [he breaks the world record]. If you see how this guy’s been racing and how comfortable he looks, it’s almost like he looks as easy as how Caster Semenya looks when she’s running 800. It looks like she’s holding back and only giving you just enough.”
– Duane Solomon talking about how he firmly believes Donavan Brazier will eventually break the 800m world record.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Caster Semenya wife is pregnant..
- Ideal long run duration--60:00 or 2:00, nothing in between?
- Strava is getting on my nerves
- Possibly permanent damage after COVID
- Ivy league to make announcement about fall sports July 8th
- Is the Adizero Adios Pro legal?
- Is Matt Centrowitz update?
- My roommate hasn't had any in-person human interaction in months. Think he's losing it. Need help.
- What's up with the weird pronunciation of the word divisive by the media? Has it been changed?
- Is it important to mix up easy runs. Should they not be the same distance and duration all the time?