Quote Of The Day
“We recognise these are difficult times, but we are very disappointed by the lack of progress made by RusAF in terms of the requirements set in March. …RusAF is letting its athletes down badly. We have done as much as we can to expedite our ANA process and support RusAF with its reinstatement plan, but seemingly to no avail. The terms of payment of the fine and costs were clear and unchallenged by RusAF at the time so this issue will now need to return to Council at the end of July, as we stated in March.”
– Seb Coe speaking after Russia missed the deadline for the first half of their $10 million fine owed to World Athletics.
- 4 Beers, 4 Laps, July 4th - Friendly Reminder: 2020 Beer Mile World Classic July 4th @ 1pm eastern on LetsRun.com
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- I'm running regularly with little to no improvement. Help?
- 7-year-old girl deadlifts her own body weight and all people have to say is that "she's being allowed to ruin her body"
- Does anyone actually choose cycling over running if they have the choice?
- Renato Canova: when Bekele's season ends he stops running and gains ~8 kgs (~17 lbs) in 2 weeks
- Wonder what kind of 5000m shape Houlihan and Schweizer are in right now...
- To run shirtless, or not
- Average guy runs 20 MPW. How fast would he run?