Quote Of The Day
“Look, I don’t think it is that complicated. I really don’t. The athletes are asked to give their whereabouts for one hour a day, and there is plenty of scope if that one hour suddenly becomes a problem. It’s not arcane maritime law. I’m sorry, you don’t need a degree of logistics from Cambridge to figure that out. If you’re hanging by a thread on one or even two [missed tests], then my instinct would be to be sitting by my front door for that hour. You wouldn’t risk not being there. If they fall foul of this regularly they will be banned. I can’t put it in any blunter way.”
– Seb Coe with some harsh words for Christian Coleman over his three missed tests. Coe said he would be “very surprised” if the AIU made a deal with Coleman for a reduced ban.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- I am seriously thinking about quitting running
- Kamworor hit by motorcycle during run
- Biden Wins, Obama VP, Biden then dies. What happens?
- Nico Young done for the season
- 27-year old Alyssa Clark has smashed the women's WR for most days in a row with a marathon as she's at 85 and is going for 100
- How should a hobby jogger best train for a new PR next year
- Wait... Des Linden hasn’t ran in a full month??
- An Interesting Proposal To Save The Fall XC Season: Implement Interval Starts