Quote Of The Day
“This is going to be a really good time to refresh. I think we were putting all of our chips in (to 2020), and now it’s gonna be regroup and see, can we do this for the long haul for another three or four years? It might not be the worst thing.”
– Des Linden talking about how the cancellation of the 2020 Boston and NYC Marathons could add years to her career as she was planning on running both races after already competing in the Olympic Trials in February.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- An Interesting Proposal To Save The Fall XC Season: Implement Interval Starts
- Wait... Des Linden hasn’t ran in a full month??
- Is Drew Hunter wasting his potential by training with Tinman?
- 53.44 in 400 meters at 6'0 and 214 LBS from 2013. Is this a good time for someone that weighs 214 LBS?
- Yes or No: Joe Biden will win the presidency
- How in the hell can I contact someone Facebook? Does facebook actually offer support?