Happy Father's Day
“In an instant, it was like our souls all matched. I always knew one day fatherhood would be great, I just didn’t think it would be this great. … My heart is a million times bigger and softer than I ever thought.”
– Olympic long jumper and Philadelphia Eagles receiver Marquise Goodwin talking about finally becoming a father when his wife gave birth to a baby girl last February after they had previously gone through the heartbreak of losing three children to pregnancy complications and premature birth.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- What ever happened to German Fernandez? On this day he set the high school two mile record at 8:34.40.
- Most famous people we have lost to Covid
- It is common to be naturally better at 5k than at mile or 10k ?
- Why don't you see many Asians running in college in the US?
- Making a forest trail on my property, what type of ground cover should I use?
- Good news: If Covid-19 doesn't spike after these MASSIVE protests, I think it proves we can have mass Fall marathons
- Where do people with neck tattoos and teardrop tattoos work?
- Aliphine Tuliamuk complaining about NBC coverage of the Trials on Twitter
- How much does genetics affect running?