Quote Of The Day
“Mass participation events in the form that ours takes, and the London Marathon takes, are clearly going to be extremely difficult to hold and it’s going to be up to us to find a formula for the future … It’s in our DNA to run, and to run in groups. We have been doing it for two million years, so there’s no way that a pandemic like this is going to blow away man’s endeavour in terms of running, and running together. Running together has been there for two million years, this isn’t going to stop it.”
– All-time British running great and Great North Run founder Brendan Foster talking about mass road races in the age of coronavirus.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Chasing Master world records after 20 years .
- Is Cheruiyot's wire-to-wire 3:29 the best 1500 performance ever?
- People over 40 on here - what is the number one thing that young people should NOT take for granted
- Anyone use collapsable water bottles on runs?
- Given how unpopular distance/endurance sports tend to be, why was Lance Armstrong so popular?
- How hard is a 100K?
- Yes or No: Do you know anyone who was/is actually sick from coronavirus?
- Why are girls so quick to turn down date offers? Like if you don't have anything better to do why not just say yes?