Quote Of The Day
“Who took the decision to spread out the (sanction procedures)? It was me. Everyone said I was taking a risk, but it didn’t stop us from quietly working on doping. When the Russian cases arose, we were going through a difficult moment financially. My duty was to make sure the IAAF got out of it. … It was mainly for the financial health of the IAAF. The financial health of the IAAF had to be safeguarded and I was prepared to make that compromise.”
– Former IAAF (World Athletics) president Lamine Diack talking about how he made the decision to spread out Russian doping sanctions to protect the financial interests of the IAAF and secure sponsorships ahead of the 2013 Moscow World Championships.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- My 27yo girlfriend didn't know you're not supposed to drive a car with no oil in it and blew up her engine.
- Girlfriend is stealing stuff from my fridge/freezer
- Team Ingebrigtsen vs. Team Bowerman
- Tinman's "diminishing returns" philosophy about training is a great way to justify laziness
- My gf wants to break up with me unless I get a bed frame
- JAKOB INGEBRIGTSEN runs 4:51min for 2000m!!!!!
- Seattle protesters erect cop-free "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone"