Quote Of The Day
“It sounds like a cop-out not to have an answer, but I don’t think there is one. I hope we have track meets, but safely. You can’t lose the last part of the sentence. … We’re going to have to consider not having all the events at one time. I feel we should compartmentalize track meets so they won’t be so long. If we’re interested in the jumps, you can watch the jumps. If you’re interested in the distances, you can watch the distances. It can be a little bit like having sessions. It would limit spectators and officials, the number of athletes and coaches.”
– USATF president Vin Lananna talking about track and field coming back from coronavirus and what meets might look like.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Tinman's "diminishing returns" philosophy about training is a great way to justify laziness
- My gf wants to break up with me unless I get a bed frame
- Seattle protesters erect cop-free "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone"
- Does one naturally run their easy runs faster in the morning or do I have a tendency to overtrain in morning runs?
- Lockdown II this FALL is certain based on CDC FED Wall Street experts, NO TEAM SPORTS for a Year
- How hard is a 800m at mile pace? And how much reps would be beneficial to do, for a 5-10k guy?
- WTF: MTV fires tv star who posted something racist 8 years ago as a minor even though she just had two babies with a black man
- #CancelStarbucks - Starbucks Bans Employees from Wearing BlackLivesMatter Attire