Quote Of The Day
“It sounds like a cop-out not to have an answer, but I don’t think there is one. I hope we have track meets, but safely. You can’t lose the last part of the sentence. … We’re going to have to consider not having all the events at one time. I feel we should compartmentalize track meets so they won’t be so long. If we’re interested in the jumps, you can watch the jumps. If you’re interested in the distances, you can watch the distances. It can be a little bit like having sessions. It would limit spectators and officials, the number of athletes and coaches.”
– USATF president Vin Lananna talking about track and field coming back from coronavirus and what meets might look like.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Official 2020 Impossible Games Discussion Thread - Team Cheruiyot vs Ingebrigtsen
- I absolutely hate my body. Anyone else?
- Consistent running for one year, no improvements, can't even finish workouts now
- is JAKOB INGEBRIGTSEN going to break the mile/3k/5k world records in his career?
- Why haven't we destroyed the Colosseum of Rome? It's a monument built using the slavery
- Hicham El Guerrouj 10x300 in 35-36 seconds with 3 -4 minutes rest.
- Threshold runs which one is better?
- There's definitely no such thing as 'junk miles' for non-elites
- Stanford adds a graduate student to womens xc and track and field