Quote Of The Day
“With the list… it was going to cause a scandal which could have influenced negotiations with sponsors and put them in jeopardy …I was slightly a hostage to a commitment I had given my president.”
– Former World Athletics (IAAF) anti-doping chief Gabriel Dolle explaining to a French court how it was former president Lamine Diack who had told him to avoid “a scandal” that would scare off sponsors by not pursuing Russian doping cases.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- The data is in - Strava is wrecking the sport
- Long term running on asphalt consequences?
- Should 5k guys do 10-12x 400m @mile pace w/ 1min jog recovery?
- Running and Jiu Jitsu
- Teammate ran way less mileage than everyone thought
- What’d my mile time be at 85-90 mpw?
- The WHO says it’s “very rare” for asymptomatic individuals to spread COVID-19
- Genius: Crowd of 2,000 gathers for auto race by declaring itself a "protest against injustice" that happens to have car race