Really? Missing 3 Drug Tests Is "Normal"
“I’ve never been a cheat. I will never be. I only missed three drug tests, which is normal. It happens. It can happen to anybody. I don’t want people to get confused in all this because I would never cheat.”
“This year I have not been drug tested. We are still talking about the ones of last season before the world championships.”
“Hopefully, it’ll get resolved because I don’t really like the image, but it has happened. It’s going to be fine. It’s very hard to have this little stain on my name. I would never take performance-enhancing drugs.”
– World champ Salwa Eid Naser making the extraordinary claim on Instagram live that missing three drug tests is “normal.”
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Perspective for everyone who thinks America sucks, Kenyan police have killed 15 people during Covid-19 lockdowns
- Last week, Nike released a new video on the Next% featuring Eliud Kipchoge
- 2005 Foot Locker champ AJ Acosta is very upset: "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COP."
- Can someone tell me why Bill Clinton pardoned Mary Louise Campbell, the sister of Emmett Till's murderer?
- Stanford releases fall plan. 50% of student are allowed back each quarter. How is it possible to still have sports teams?
- 3:55/13:32 guy Cooper Teare of Oregon runs 1:49 800 pb in Eugene time trial