Quote Of The Day
View this post on Instagram
– Video of 3:49 miler Johnny Gregorek running a 4:06.25 mile in blue jeans (100% cotton Levi’s), breaking the previous blue jeans WR by more than 5 seconds. Gregorek did the run to raise money for NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) in honor of his late brother Patrick. Donate to the cause here.
- JOHNNY GREGOREK runs 4:06.25 blue jeans mile WR to raise money for mental illness in honor of his later brother Patrick
- Runner at my club does 125+ miles every week
- Why are my easy runs getting slower? Any way to fix this?
- Top Ten Dating Advice Tips
- Emma Coburn savage
- I hope Seattle runners already got in your miles today! Mayor imposes 5 p.m. curfew.
- Pikes Peak Ascent Canceled; Marathon still on ... for now at least
- I'm now a jogger. No longer a runner.
- RIP: 45 years ago from today (May 30th), Steve Prefontaine died in a car accident
- The more I think about the way the Brown sports decision went down, the more OUTRAGED I become
- Why you keep getting hurt: Your posterior chain is weak.
- As Brown becomes the fifth Division 1 victim; are universities using COVID just to cut programs?