Performance Of The Week
View this post on Instagram
MB: BRYNN BROWN RUNS 9:39 3200M!!! The junior from Denton, TX ran the equivalent of 8:59.9 for 3,000 on Tuesday.
- Caster Semenya is delusional: "I can do anything from 100m to a marathon..I call myself 'supernatural'."
- Ben Rosario has some ideas on how to save the sport. Create 4 Majors so the Olympics are "no longer the pinnacle of our sport.”
- Another one bites the dust. Central Michigan cuts men’s track
- Was a coronavirus spread at a Nike conference in Scotland covered up?
- Bad race. Forget about it. “Sometimes you take a big shit, but you stand up, close the lid, and flush that sucker away.”
- Are you surprised by your age?
- Take it from a professional athlete: it's ok to add fast food as a part of a healthy lifestyle!
- Self-employed LRCers: SEP-IRA Recommendations?
- HS CC will be like no other this fall and yes we will have a season.
- Strava changes - great analysis by DC Rainmaker: "Today, Strava sold its segmented soul."
- UNC distance coach Dylan Sorensen runs 4:37 mile while dribbling a basketball
- WTF. Boston mayor says lockdown has been too effective, not enough people have been infected so he'll keep lockdown in place
- A bunch of HSer are going to try to go sub-4 in the mile on Saturday (May 23)