Photo Of The Day
Nick Willis and Mary Cain showing off their Tracksmith gear. The duo both signed on with the high-end running apparel brand as full-time employees – not contractors – and they will be expected to work in addition to just running to earn their $$$. The development was announced by The NY Times.
- How would the coronavirus have played out if we did nothing? similar? 10% worse? 2X worse? 5X worse?
- Vitamin D and Covid19 mortality
- Super shoes + new coach: Ashete Bekele didn't break 2:23:43 in her first 16 marathons. Now she thinks she ran 2:17-18
- The secretive Jerry Schumacher is spotted online. Has he lost it due to Covid-19? (Pic)
- What's the world record for the solo mile - no pacers, no rabbits, no one else on the track?
- I'm Convinced Asbel Kiprop was Framed!
- NFLer Ted Ginn Jr tells media he smoked Usain Bolt in HS - Did he actually do this?
- Think Rojo and Wejo are unique? Meet the 46-yr old British twins who live together & are running marathons at 2 am
- is athleticism important to you in your romantic partners?
- Fascinating thread from 8 years ago. How come no LRCers accuse Kenyan distance runners of being on EPO?
- Can we stop fetishizing Tinman and his training methods?
- Frank Costanza RIP - Jerry Stiller has died at 92