Quote Of The Day
“There are many mornings when I wake up and I have difficulty motivating myself. What am I fighting for? What do I try to achieve with my training? Do I fight for competitions, what kind of competitions? I don’t know if there will be any competitions at all.”
– Mondo Duplantis talking about struggling with training motivation during the coronavirus pandemic.
- $300 fine for runners not wearing mask in Boston (Somerville)
- Why is Galen Rupp so damn secretive?
- Leo Daschbach runs sub-1:50...SOLO
- Rupp's 10,000 AR (26:44.36) is underappreciated; pre-2007 performances were almost certainly boosted by EPO
- Lockdown proponents: do you realize that we'd have to continue this for another 5-6 years?
- longer tempo runs or short intervals
- How Many Miles per Week Would You Run Just to Stay Fit?
- Light at the end of the tunnel? Could this mean races will return this fall?
- How much did you weigh when you PR’d?
- How will the COVID shutdown affect college athletics, especially CC?