Quote Of The Day
“What I remember most about that day is that despite having on our broadcast headsets, the volume got to a point where it ceased to become noise and it was just a deafening roar. That’s not supposed to happen when you have headsets on. … I think everybody who was in the building that day, no matter where they were or which direction they were facing, you knew when Bolt stepped on to that track. Penn Relays gets loud, we’ve all been there for great finishes and great comebacks and all of that. But that much noise for any one person, I’ve certainly not seen that in my lifetime.”
– Ato Boldon reminiscing about the atmosphere in the stadium when he commentated on the 2010 Penn Relays USA vs. the World 4 x 100m where Usain Bolt anchored Jamaica to victory.
- D1 Coaches: What are you being required to do?
- Runners that live in U.S. cities: are you wearing a mask while out running?
- Is the Boston University Indoor Track short?
- Sounds like Minnesota is as smart as us in Australia
- No one wants to go back to WORK or to stop working form HOME.
- Legendary investor Carl Icahn says commerical real estate will "blow up," has a multi-billion dollar short position
- Only poor people choose not to live in California
- BREAKING: Kim Jong Gravely Ill!
- A man in my town died while he was running
- Coronavirus Dies in Sunlight within Minutes, new study claims
- Why do we think a coronavirus vaccine will be better than a flu vaccine? Flu vaccine only prevents 10% of deaths
- INSANE geography facts