Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think so at the moment. But look, let’s be really liberal about this and think about all these things now. This is the opportunity to do it. I think that’s probably one step, at this moment, too far. Organizing championships, with all due respect, it’s not as easy as it is in some sports where you have one arena and a ball and a couple of bats. It is actually an inordinate piece of complexity. We would need to look at that in a different way. But hey, let’s look at it.”
– Seb Coe responding after being asked if he’d consider eliminating the “off year” permanently if the stretch from 2021 to 2025 (where there will be a major outdoor championships every year) is successful.
- Possible great news for runners - Chinese study shows of 7,000 coronavirus infections 2 came from people outdoors
- Why do we think a coronavirus vaccine will be better than a flu vaccine? Flu vaccine only prevents 10% of deaths
- INSANE geography facts
- USA Track & Field defends CEO’s $4.2 million 2018 salary number
- XC Summer training
- Could today's runners handle the 40s, 50s, 60s?
- Do marathons/running races have any future?
- Coolest artifact of history that you or your family owns
- Sub 60 10 mile training
- Calling all early morning runners(6am or earlier)
- Male pro runner eats less than 1500 calories a day
- Yale Daily News article says August/September start for colleges is mostly “off the table”.